Most of us probably have a pile of Learning & Development books that we have yet to read, but have every intention to get to...one day. Take the time at Learning 2019 to tackle one and gather with fellow learning professionals to discuss how to use the learnings when back at your job. Along with our colleagues at the ATD Bookstore, we have selected 6 books we feel every Learning Professional should read. We will select two of these, with your help, to discuss at Learning 2019.
We will select two of these books to discuss in our Book Club at Learning 2019:
- Confessions of a Corporate Trainer by Jonathan Halls
- Millennials, Goldfish & Other Training Misconceptions by Clark Quinn
- How We Learn: The Surprising Truth About When, Where, and Why It Happens by Benedict Carey
- Leaders Don’t Command by Jorge Cuervo
- The Art and Science of Training by Elaine Biech
- Digital You by William Arruda
Once the two books have been selected, we will provide more details about the Book Club and how you can participate!
The Learning 2019 Book Club will be facilitated by Mandi Christensen, Training Manager at Chewy (and former 30 Under 30 Member), with the support of the ATD Bookstore, which will have additional copies of the selected books available for purchase on site.
Note that while only attendees of Learning 2019 will be able to participate in the Book Club, everyone is welcome to vote!
To vote for your two choices, click here